This is Incredible: Eat 6 Roasted Garlic Cloves and See What Happens to Your Body Within 24 Hours
Garlic – it’s one of the healthiest foods on the planet! Yes, and we all know that many people around the world use raw garlic as a traditional remedy to control high blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol, inherited high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attack, reduced blood flow due to narrowed arteries, and atherosclerosis. It’s believed that garlic prevents the creation of angiotensin II, a hormone, and helps relax blood vessels. Garlic is also extremely useful and effective in controlling the LDL cholesterol.
It’s believed that garlic prevents the creation of angiotensin II, a hormone, and helps relax blood vessels. Garlic is also extremely useful and effective in controlling the LDL cholesterol. Garlic is very powerful vegetable and if you eat it for less than 24 hours our body reacts to this powerful food, for weight loss or as natural remedy prepared to cure certain diseases.
Eat 6 Roasted Garlic Cloves and See What Happens to Your Body Within 24 Hours:
In the first hour, the garlic is digested in the stomach and becomes food for the body.
2 – 4 Hours
The garlic helps your body to fight free radicals and existing cancer cells in your body.
4 – 6 Hours
The metabolism of the body is starting to see the benefits of garlic and activates the process of removing excess fluids and burning stored body fat.
6 – 7 Hours
The anti-bacterial properties of garlic, after traveling into the bloodstream, are starting to perform their process against the bacteria in the body.
6 – 10 Hours
During this period, the nutrients have already played a major role on cellular level, and the garlic will protect your body against oxidation.
10 – 24 Hours
After digesting (in the first hour), the garlic in your body begins the process of deep cleaning, including the following processes:
- It will help you regulate your cholesterol levels
- Cleanse your arteries and protects the body from cardiovascular problems
- Lowers and improves blood pressure levels
- Increases the natural defenses of the body and strengthens the immune system
- Garlic helps prevent the heavy metals from entering your body
- It helps to improve bone strength
- Due to its high nutritional content, the garlic helps you to eliminate fatigue
- It improves athletic performance
- It helps you to improve the longevity of cells